Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Photos [3.13.15]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

Sunday Funday with Rob!

Grabbin some beers with this guy Tuesday night. 

 Moscow mule night for Andy & me on Wednesday. Andy says a big thanks to my mom & dad for these awesome mugs!


Light sweatshirt and jeans weather in Denver in early March.


Let's grill out! Yea, I know there's snow in the backyard, but it's spring!


Ella just ran and ran and ran circles in the backyard (can you see her track?). And then she was tired and just sat and sat and sat.


 
Me: Andy, I'm taking a picture - look natural. Andy: I don't know what to do, what do you want me to do, should I pose...? Me: Ok, I guess that will work.


Yummy Thursday dinner at Illegal Pete's. Think: Chipotle but with additional options and a full bar.


South Broadway art.

Some of my fav breweries had stickers on the wall at a TRVE Brewing in Denver (Surly, Dangerous Man, Station 26). 

Enjoy your weekend!

-Breanna

No comments: