Thursday, August 20, 2015

TBT: Last June in Minneapolis

This is a Throwback Thursday (TBT) post to June of this year, the last time I was back in my hometown just outside of Minneapolis. I'm heading back there this weekend to meet my nephew Lewis and see family and some friends. I've been reminiscing about my previous trip where Andy and I got to hang with my buddy Adelaide (my friends' Kara and Chris's little gal), celebrate my sister-in-law Shanda at her baby shower, watch one of my best friends (since the 7th grade!!) get married, and spend the afternoon with my friend Jen and her pups.


They are totally nailing this parenting thing <3





Sisters!

Shanda with the grandmas.

Shanda with the aunties.

THE ONLY picture I have from Michelle's wedding!! Too busy talking and holding my beer :o(




  
"Throw the effing ball." -Qunicy



And of course we spent a bunch of time with my mom, dad, bro, sis, sis-in-law hanging around the house but I never seem to have my camera out to capture us enjoying wine together on the porch! 

Andy's not making it back this time around, which is a big bummer, but just means I'll have even less competition trying to hold my sweet little nephew Lewis.


 
-Breanna

No comments: