Saturday, September 19, 2015

Friday Photos [9.18.15]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

Sunday game day!

We had Ash and Cass over on Tuesday to taste some beers, and catch-up.
 
Ella loved Ash, and the feeling was mutual.

I was out in Breck on Wednesday for work - check out this view from a rest stop on the interstate!

The leaves are already starting to change in the mountains.

I know I haven't fully told you all about my new job yet, but one of the perks is I get to go into liquor stores and see creative displays like this one.

Ella knew Shelly was home, and just stared like a creep at her house.

Not Pliny, but still a delicious beer! Something Oktoberfest :o)
 
We had Chrissie over for homemade pizzas on Thursday.
 
Inger's birthday party at work Friday! Beers, cupcakes, and hats!

Have a great weekend! I'll be back next week with a regular update, after weeks of just showing you guys my Friday photos.

-Breanna

No comments: