Thursday, June 2, 2016

Christmas Post...in June?!?

Hey there! Time for a Christmas post! Yea, yea I know it's June and almost summer! Andy and I are heading back to my family home in Minneapolis this weekend for my cousin's wedding, so it only seemed appropriate to finally post some pictures from our last trip to Minnesota... Christmas!

Andy and my drink in our vacation rental in South Dakota, on our drive back from Denver.

Beers & games - some of Andy and my favorite pastimes.


Driving through South Dakota!

LEW! MY NEPHEW! WE MADE IT TO DULUTH TO SEE LEW!

My bro and his son <3

Shanda, Ryan, Lew - hanging at Bent Paddle in Duluth.

Mother & son <3 (...& beer)



Andy and I went to Surly with my folks for lunch.

Grandpa & Grandma doting on Lewis.

Ronin! I had coffee with one of my besties from high school and her son!



My sis loves opening gifts.

A fireplace brings it all together :o)

-Breanna

No comments: