Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Cali Roadtrip Reflection Pt 5: Sonoma and Lake Tahoe

Andy and I left San Fran on Thursday 8/6/15 and headed to Sonoma, by way of Russian River Brewery. We spent just one night in a Sonoma hotel, but definitely got bang for our buck drinking our way through wine country!






Hungover breakfast on our way out of town. Those milkshakes...

We left Sonoma on Friday 8/7/15 and drove to the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe. We had a campsite reserved there, and it ended up being such a beautiful, nature-filled campground. 







 















We spend just the one night at Tahoe and drove to Park City, UT for the night of Saturday 8/8/15. I guess I didn't take pictures of our time in Utah, but we went to Uinta Brewing Company, and stayed in one of the coolest airbnb rentals! But I guess you'll just have to take my word on it.

And then we went home! We arrived back in Denver the night of Sunday 8/9/15. And just like that, it was all over. I hope you've enjoyed the look-back on our two week California road trip. I certainly have enjoyed reliving it and sharing pictures with you.

-Breanna

No comments: