Wednesday, September 7, 2016

After Work Hike in Ned

My career is beer sales which means I travel locally most days out of the work week. Sometimes that means I'm in the local Denver area, and sometimes that means I'm an hour or more away from home. I still operate in traditional workday hours, so when I'm done calling on accounts around 4 or 5 in the afternoon, I often get stuck in craaaazy Colorado rush hour traffic, which I sometimes love because I can catch-up on the phone or listen to the news. But sometimes I prefer to take advantage of the beautiful state I live in and find a hike to enjoy to avoid a long commute.



I was out in Nederland (west of Boulder) earlier this summer replacing beer at an account, and headed out to Lost Lake for a hike. It was a beautiful view, challenging hike, and a great end to my workday.



















-Breanna

No comments: