Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Photos [2.13.15]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

Today is my sister Meg's birthday (hooray!!). I mailed her gift from Cheyenne yesterday, so it's going to be late (sorry, Meg!) but here is photo evidence of it, complete with a Dwayne Johnson The Rock wrapping :o)


I met a colleague for lunch at this excellent cafe in Laramie, WY Wednesday.

Textured walls in my hotel room.

Gigantic boot with beautiful paintings in downtown Cheyenne.

Cheyenne, WY is soooo windy.

Wandering the train depot.

Future site for the Cheyenne Children's Museum. Love all those colors!

It's hard to find water in CO and WY, so it's super exciting when I do.

The Spangler family at the brewery on Thursday. Rhett kept jumping up onto the picnic table bench...then on to the table.

Playing some Mexican Train at the Spanglers' house Thursday

And a bonus picture for you. Ella hates going to friend's houses and just finds a spot where she can lay down and see Andy and me to stare at us and will us to bring her home.

I guess my vest and scarf smelled good?
 
Happy Friday and happy weekend!


-Breanna

No comments: