Saturday, October 17, 2015

Friday Photos [10.16.15]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:


We had beers at Aspen Brewing Company, in Aspen of course, and were spoiled by the views.

Seen in an Aspen liquor store.

Walking back to our vacation rental with morning coffee in Carbondale, CO.

Sweet little planter downtown Carbondale.

Our delicious lunch at Slope & Hatch in Glenwood Springs, CO.

We visited a lot of breweries on the western slope, including Kannah Creek in Grand Junction. 

SUSHI BOAT! I've never had sushi served on a boat, so this was so an exciting milestone.

View from our vacation rental in Vail.

Quick lunch stop at Crazy Mountain Brewery in Edwards, CO.

My coworker Damian and I rode a tandem bike at lunch on Friday at Equinox Brewing.

So I visited a lot of breweries this week. I know I usually do, but this week was way more than normal! I had a work trip out on the western slope (in the Rocky Mountains, basically) and Andy came along to keep me company, see the sights, and drink beers. Let's see, for breweries we visited:
  1. Aspen Brewing Company (Aspen)
  2. Carbondale Beer Works (Carbondale)
  3. Roaring Fork Brewery (Carbondale)
  4. Kannah Creek Brewing (Grand Junction)
  5. Andy went to Rockslide Brewery (Grand Junction)
  6. Bonfire (Eagle)
  7. Crazy Mountain (Edwards)
  8. Funkwerks (Fort Collins)
  9. Equinox (Fort Collins) 
  10. We almost went to Station 26 Friday night, but we didn't, but we went last week Saturday and brought a growler to the mountains so that kinda counts
We did mountain-y stuff, too, like hiking, and I'll post pictures of that next week! It was a beautiful fall trip.

-Breanna

No comments: