Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Last Weekend: Lost in the Woods, Star Wars

Last weekend Andy and I were lucky enough to get two tickets for New Belgium's annual sour beer fest called Lost in the Woods. They shut down the brewery for the evening and throw a kickass sour beer festival/party complete with the brewery fully decorated, DJs, and of course beers :) Andy and I headed up to Fort Collins early afternoon and did some brewery visits before getting ready to get lost in the woods.





Kevin sent us a picture of Ella and Rhett helping him take a nap.

I wish I had more photos to show you of how beautiful, festive, and fun the foeder forest and New Belgium were! But it was pretty dark and my pictures didn't turn out the best, sadly.

Sunday back in Denver, Andy and I had plans to meet Heather and Noah at the Denver Art Museum for the exhibit Star Wars and the Power of Costume. The four of us spent nearly two hours wandering the exhibit looking at the costumes from the movie and listening to stories about the costumes on these telephone-like devices the museum lent us.


 










 


And afterwards, the four of us grabbed some beers and dinner.


-Breanna

No comments: