Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful for Family

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm sitting here in Denver watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, texting with my sister-in-law who's actually at the parade (!!), and reminiscing with gratitude about my trip back to Minnesota last weekend to see my family.

MY SIBLINGS!!

I flew back to Minneapolis Friday night and spent time with my mom and dad. On Saturday we drove up with my sis Meg to Duluth, MN to hang with my bro, sis-in-law, and nephew. I went to Bentleyville, a beautiful light display (totally  underselling it - it's phenomenal (also underselling it)) in Duluth, with my folks.








Sunday was Lew's baptism! He looked like a big shot in his dapper satin suit and stole the heart's of everyone in the church <3




THOSE CHEEKS!

I'm a terrible auntie and baptism sponsor, and didn't get hardly any pictures at the baptism. But I did get some of hanging at the bar with Lew post-baptism with the fam. So, maybe I'm winning at being an auntie?






I had such a great weekend at home! Looking back on these pictures I can't believe how much I did - and I didn't even take pictures at every big moment of the weekend!

(Sorry there are no pictures of you, Mom! I'll take a bunch at Christmas :o))

-Breanna

No comments: