Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Photos [12.11.15]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

We went to the Denver Flea on Sunday and no this picture isn't backwards, the balloons are drunk after a weekend of Flea-ing.

This is my "I woke up and swore I wouldn't have a beer, but now it's 5:00, so..." face.

Our look-out gal.

Our friends Chris and Jess had us over for the Bell's planet series beer tasting on Monday! Such a fun concept.

I mean, how cool are those bottles? Oh, and the beers were delish cuz duh it's Bell's.

Andy brought me to the Denver Botanic Garden Christmas light display. 


Singing some songs. Not us. Them.

We tried out a new brewery called Cerebral. The taproom is school themed, hence the beaker tasting glasses.

Rhett joined Shelly and my gal's night.
 
-Breanna

No comments: