Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Hansons Fall Visit to Denver

The hardest part about living in Denver is that my whole family lives in Minnesota and I only get to see them a few times a year. Andy and I feel fortunate that we are able to go back a few times a year (like I did the other weekend!). And that my family is willing to take the flight, or long road trip, out here to visit us! The first weekend of November my mom, dad, and sister came out to visit and as always we filled the weekend with time exploring the city, and time relaxing (though some may say not enough of the latter).


SISTERS.

Meg and I created mosaics at the Denver Art Museum.

Our finished products.


Hanging with my friend Amy at First Draft.

Meg was such a help in the kitchen all weekend!


We always find so much to do! Not pictured from the weekend: a trip up to Fort Collins to visit Funkwerks, dinner at Oblio's, jumping around at the trampoline center (where Breanna ripped her pants), watching We are the Millers, and a campfire with Shelly & Kevin.

-Breanna

No comments: