Thursday, April 14, 2016

April Fools Weekend (warning: no jokes in this post)

This post is titled April Fools Weekend, but there are literally no jokes in this post. I had no April Fools Day jokes played on me or even near me (I'm not complaining, just setting the expectation). I text my sister that her flight out to visit me the following weekend was canceled, but she didn't even acknowledge my text and that was the extent of my jokes on April 1st. But whatever it's cool I had a good and fun weekend anyway:

Beers and Settlers of Catan, our new obsession, with Shelly & Kevin.

Serious business.
 
Saturday afternoon views at Horsetooth Reservoir in Fort Collins.






 
I did an in store tasting at Craft Beer Cellar in Fort Collins Saturday.

Lowry Beer Garden for Sunday Funday. 

Love that sun!

I practiced a bunch of yoga, too. My friend Allison and I are doing a yoga challenge at the studio where we signed up to do 25 classes in the month of April! I was feeling pretty overzealous about the challenge, clearly, and was the first one to show up to the studio for class Sunday evening!

The other mat in the studio is the teacher's mat.

-Breanna

No comments: