Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Photos [10.10.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

 
Artwork at the Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs.

Tail end of a Tuesday evening college fair at East High School in Cheyenne.

We got some cowboys in Wyoming! At Central High School in Cheyenne on Wednesday.

The beautiful home I rented a room in when visiting Laramie, WY. I loved all the colors!!

Cowboy Culture.

Lovely vertical garden downtown Laramie!

Sunsets and trains.

An overhead view of Laramie on Wednesday night.

Mural downtown Laramie.

My hostess in Laramie inherited some chickens when she bought her house.

Is it Friday? Is it the 10th? (It is. I checked.) These past few weeks have seen me on the go-go-go traveling for work. This week I was in Glenwood Springs, CO on Monday (about three hour drive west of Denver) and then Tuesday-Friday in Wyoming (about two hour drive north of Denver). Though a sometimes tiring schedule, I enjoy the views and the experiences I get in each city.

Happy weekend! Enjoy!

-Breanna

No comments: