Saturday, October 4, 2014

Friday Photos [10.3.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

We've started this fun new game of teasing Ella through the glass patio table.

Well, Andy and I find it fun; Ella's not sold on the humor.

 





















 How cool are these bathroom soap dispensers? At a restaurant in Gillette, WY (that's super north Wyoming).

 
Flowers growing outside the vacation rental I stayed at in Gillette.

And apples growing in the back of the vacation rental.

This is what I've been doing for the last three weeks, guy. Two or three times a day, five days a week. It's college fair season!

I love coming home to these two after time away :o)

Watching the Packers game Thursday night at Oblio's.


Andy drew a picture of me.

Have a great weekend!

-Breanna

No comments: