Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Photos [11.21.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:


Isn't the "Never Stop Exploring" stitch art my dear friend, Alli, made for me wonderful? (I took this picture to text to Alli :o) )

Seen outside a high school in Fort Collins: Bike flat changing station. I love Fort Collins!

Mosaic art wall at Colorado State University.

Entry way to New Belgium. Make your winter white.

The perfect threesome: Bus, Bike, Train. Denver Public Transportation.

Hello, beautiful Tuesday night Denver sunset. Seen outside my salon.

I loved this clock without hands at the coffee shop Wednesday morning. I wish time wasn't a factor at friend coffee dates.

Andy and my favorite brewery, Station 26, taps a firkin (pictured above) every Thursday with a special beer. This week was a Single Hop Mandarina Bavaria IPA - great for Andy. 

 
Me? I'm more of a Milk Stout kinda gal.

It's hard to tell, but beyond those stoplights are cones and trucks blocking the road I needed to get on for my Friday morning appointment. Needless to say, I was late. Like, really late.

Have a wonderful weekend!

-Breanna

No comments: