Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Photos [11.14.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:


Sunday brunch and bottomless mimosas at Hamburger Mary's on Sunday.

Ella got a bath on Tuesday.

Super snowy Tuesday in Denver: Soup and grilled cheese!

Patching up the walls on Wednesday... 

...to prep for painting.

Cheers to a new dining room color!

Thursday night RISK game with Shelly & Kevin.

Attack Andy!

Ella & Shelly, Rhett & Kevin.

It's cold in Denver and Ella does not approve! She's lovin' our office space heaters, just like in the spring.

I had a bit of unexpected time gifted to me this week. I was supposed to be in the mountains Monday night-Wednesday night for work, but the warm temperatures followed by rain and snow and freezing temperatures, all in one day, made traveling far too dangerous. I took advantage of the extra time to refocus and get in a yoga class, make some soup, and tidy up the house while of course also taking care of administrative work that's been piling up like writing thank you cards to teachers and counselors, calling newly accepted students, and scheduling some December appointments. The weather definitely put a huge wrench in my week, and I'll have to make-up the time and visits before the end of the year, but I certainly was grateful to the few days of time at home and in the office.

-Breanna

No comments: