Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Photos [4.4.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

Biking while eating chips is my new favorite hobby that combines two of my favorite things.


 
Sunday Segway tour in front of Coors Field!


Tuesday work outfit. Notice my new Duluth Pack bag from Duluth, MN, aka my work bag!





Ella just loves my space heater in my office. If I leave the door open during the workday, I often find a little buddy when I get back.

It SNOWED Wednesday night! Check out our neighbor's beautiful snow-covered tree. You can see the sagging branch that eventually snapped with the weight.


Andy brought me out for cocktails and appetizers Thursday night - yum!


You can't tell from this picture, but we got dressed up for our Thursday night date night :o)

We were inspired by the delicious beverages, and tried to make some of our own at home. They were not as good as when made by the pros.


-Breanna

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love your work outfit, so grown up! :) and the cute pic of you and Andy :)

Breanna Hanson said...

Thanks, Becky! :o)