Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Photos [4.18.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

Tuesday evening reading outside with my beer. Spring is pretty lovely, isn't it?

Peek-a-boo. Do you see the snow-capped Rocky peeking out at you?

A Wednesday afternoon lunch hike in Lyons, CO.

Yup. I saw Sir Mix-A-Lot perform Wednesday night!

He brought 10 women on stage during 'Baby Got Back' to, back it up, I guess? Don't worry, Mom - I stayed off the stage!

A gang of New Belgium cruisers locked up at Odell brewery in Fort Collins Thursday. I love how the breweries support one another.

Andy biking to Station 26 brewery in our neighborhood. We met our friends, Lauren and Amy, for happy hour Thursday.

Happy hour continues at home with the growler I picked-up at Odell. We enjoyed it in front of "The Princess Bride".

Picture on the wall at the massage studio Friday afternoon.

Shelly looking lovingly on as my drink is poured at lunch on Friday.

It was a great week! Knowing I had Friday off was really motivating and exciting for me throughout the week as I scheduled my day off (yes, I schedule my day off and have a to do list, what about it?) to help me appreciate the free day and energize me for the upcoming week. 

I hope you had a great week, too! And now, it's time for the weekend :o)

-Breanna

No comments: