Saturday, December 13, 2014

Friday Photos [12.12.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

We went to the Denver Flea Market with our lovely friends Cassidee and Ashley on Sunday.

Oh yea, and the Denver Flea serves booze.

My new fav drink: Boylan's Soda Black Cherry! We can only find it in one store here.

Our neighboring community, Stapleton, has a beautiful tree in the center.

Nederland, CO on Tuesday morning. 

Andy and I put up our tree, and I'm proudly displaying my newest ornament from Meg!

Hey, it never hurts to ask, right? Seen downtown Boulder, CO.
 
We're dog-sitting Rhett. He prefers Ella's dog bed to his own, bigger one!

I went to a wonderful art show at the Loveland Art Museum in between appointments on Thursday. 

November and December have just whizzed past me so fast! The whole fall has, actually, and now the winter is as well. Andy and I have been trying to fill our non-working time with some meaningful moments especially as my work has slowed a bit these past weeks. I hope you're able to enjoy these last few weeks of 2014 as well and create some memories worth remembering, too.

-Breanna

No comments: