Sunday, December 28, 2014

Friday Photos [12.26.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:


Hanging in Minneapolis with my dear friend, Kara, and her brand new little itty bitty baby!

Me and my mama at family Christmas dinner with a Grasshopper - yum!

If you lay a bottle of wine on it's side, you will get more wine out of the bottle. This is true even if you're at a fancy restaurant.

Bro and sis at Jax's in Minneapolis. Family time <3

Watching a big battle at our annual Christmas Eve Anderson cousin Risk game. What? Do you not have a blue dinosaur in your Risk box?

One of the 100 times I looked up to see cousin Jason looking at me like this. Part of his game strategy, maybe.

Christmas morning snowfall in my parents' backyard.

The Hansons have to take a break from Christmas morning gift opening to bust out the mimosas.

Andy and I took the Amtrak from Minneapolis to Milwaukee after Christmas. 

























 My friends Steve and Megan have the most adorable babies and dog. Andy and I spent Friday evening playing with the cuties.

As I uploaded these photos, I realized the deficit I have for Christmas photos in Minneapolis! Andy and I had a wonderful time catching-up with a bunch of high school friends, a Madison friend, seeing both my sides of aunts, uncles, and cousins, and more. Too much fun to remember to document it, I guess!

I hope you had a very happy holiday celebration!

-Breanna

No comments: