Saturday, December 20, 2014

Friday Photos [12.19.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

Rhett keeping watch on all the squirrels in the neighborhood.

Kremmling, CO. View from the Family Dollar parking lot.

Kremmling, CO. View from the high school parking lot. You can't find a bad view here.

 
I stayed at a beautiful, old hotel in downtown Steamboat Springs Monday night.

Wallpaper at the Thai place I had dinner at in Steamboat Springs, CO Monday night.

I came home to Christmas vinyl from my dear friend, Alli, in London! Been enjoying the music all week.

This is basically what my Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday looked like. I was sick and watching "The Office" with my ice cream.

Andy and Shelly went to the POS show Thursday night and said it was one of the best shows ever.

My little sick days buddy. Check out her new Packers collar! An early Christmas gift.

Taken Friday 12/19/14 in Denver. Check out that temperature!

This week was super lame-o, other than the quick trip to the mountains early in the week. My cold knocked me out and I literally did not leave the house from Tuesday evening until Friday afternoon, and even then it was only because I had to. You might think the quiet, relaxing, non-working time leading up to Christmas would be a god-send, but that's only true if you have any ambition to do anything other than lay on the couch and watch re-runs of "The Office" ALL DAY. "Surely, you must have gotten up to get something you eat?", you ask. No, that is what Andys are for.

-Breanna

No comments: