Saturday, January 17, 2015

Friday Photos [1.16.15]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:


 I just can't help it. I love me some french fries and Diet Coke, and I bring Andy down with me.


Three ingredient pancakes for breakfast. I used this recipe, and topped them with syrup & cinnamon, chocolate chips, and peanut butter.

Beautiful, two story wall in the admissions office at Johnson & Wales University.

Fact: Purple is my fav color.

Andy, not sharing his potato chips. Ella, desperate for potato chips.

Drinking some tea and reading my friend Steph's blog about her and her husband's adventures in New Zealand.

 Dinner with Lauren & Amy, two of our favorite Denver people.

I took, like, no photos this week! Some weeks I have way more than 10 to show you, and others I have way less. I did a lot this week: Drove up to Boulder Wednesday late morning, participated in a couple yoga classes, went to an advanced screening of "The Wedding Ringer" (SO FUNNY) with Shelly on Wednesday, went out for lunch with a friend/colleague on Thursday, and more. Plus, all the wonderful moments I did remember to photograph and posted above.

-Breanna

No comments: