Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday Photos [1.2.15]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

Andy hangin with his best buds' cutie pie baby, Wren, at coffee Sunday morning. This little gal looooves beards :o)

Andy in his hometown <3

Andy's mama Mary and her partner Mark brought Andy and I out to a delicious and super fun dinner in Sheboygan Sunday night!

Playing games with Mary Monday afternoon. This card layout was so pleasing to me.

Art at Andy's fav place to eat in Sheboygan, Ella's Della.

Mary bought us some scratch offs. We didn't win big, but had a blast playing!

Randy, Andy's dad, and his new best buddy Snifter.

Playing some cribbage on the plane ride back to Denver Tuesday.

A peek into our NYE celebration in Denver: a few Denver friends, a lot of beers and wines, inappropriate games, and tutus for dogs.

My little snow pup in the field by our house Friday morning.

Happy 2015 to you! Was your end of 2014/start of 2015 celebration all you hoped for? This year is starting out pretty alright for me; I made a breakfast frittata, let my dog run her little heart out in the snow, and have some Rogue Valley spinning on the record player as I write to y'all. This year, it's gonna be a good one.


From me to you, cheers to the new year!


-Breanna

No comments: