Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Beers, Dogs, and Friends

Beers, dogs, and friends. That's what I filled my weekend with. And those three things combined make for a pretty rockin weekend.

Friday was a beer and games night with Shelly & Kevin. The four of us enjoyed happy hour at Wonderland Brewing in Denver, followed by Cards Against Humanity and beer bombers at home.




 
Me and my Funkwerks Belgian Stout bomber which took Kevin and I no time to enjoy.

Ella was helping me, though mainly was disinterested in being held or playing the game together.  

It was a really close game. I won, gloated, and some people couldn't deal.  

Now enter the portion of Friday night where Ella and Rhett were begging. This went on for...hours. Prompted mainly by Breanna feeding the dogs from the table (I KNOW I am such a sucker). 


Dance...
...dance...


...dance!



Saturday was the Denver Flea Market, an opportunity to connect local artisans with buyers. It's such a neat event and we always find things we want to buy and sometimes, after a couple beers, we buy beautiful things we can't afford. It was a really fantastic day with some of our dear Denver friends.

Our buddy, Justin, interviewing one of the artisans between two fleas.

Flea loves ties from Knotty.

And Andy loves beer from New Belgium.

Sunday we went out with friends in Denver for some drinks and to recharge for the work week.

Daniel thought some henna-inspired art on my hand would be nice.


Black socks and rolled up jeans. My man.

This was the first weekend in a while that I didn't have a lot of work to do, or work events to attend throughout the weekend. I've been doing so much weekend work that it felt a bit like cheating to have the days off! I hope you were able to steal a few memorable weekend moments for yourself, too!

-Breanna

No comments: