Saturday, April 11, 2015

Friday Photos [4.10.15]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:


Breakfast with my fam on Monday morning. Meg was loving the chocolate chip pancakes and bacon!

Andy hangin with our buddy Jack at Alpine Dog Brewing in Denver Tuesday afternoon. 

The Punch Brothers! Tuesday night show.

My sweet airbnb vacation rental in Boise, ID. I loved the colorful, welcoming door.

Pumpkin Old Fashioned at Fork downtown Boise. One of my dinner dates for the night. Also, the risotto and salmon was one of the best dinners I've had in a while.


I asked the bartender at 10 Barrel Brewing downtown Boise to help me choose a beer. And then this happened (two more arrived after the photo).

The electric boxes in downtown Boise were all covered with beautiful artwork.

Reflections.

The local record store.

Another picture of my vacation rental, this one inside the bright, colorful kitchen.

-Breanna

No comments: