Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Easter Visitors!

My mom, dad, and sister came out to visit Andy and me in Denver over Easter weekend. I know, I know it's June and Easter feels like it was forever ago! Nonetheless, we had a packed weekend with great food and drinks, even better company, a day dedicated to my sis's favorite activities, and more. As usual, I was too busy enjoying the weekend to take photos of all we did, but here are a few of my beautiful family that showcase some of the weekend.

Starting the weekend out right at brunch!


Friday Bingo. We didn't win... 

...but sure had fun trying! Or maybe the best part was the snacks Dad bought at intermission; I can't remember.



Meg is a master at helping in the kitchen and if Mom doesn't put her to work at home, she's making a big mistake!


Chocolate stouts at Great Divide for the lovely ladies <3 





Beautiful chapel at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs.


We met Corinne and Dennis, my dad's cousin and her husband, in the Springs to walk the Academy grounds and grab a beer I mean lunch. 

Fun artwork at the First Friday Art Walk.

Beautiful mugs at the Art Walk. We couldn't pick a favorite!

Ella & Meg are buddies.

The only picture I took from our Easter brunch! We had lovely friends join us for a sunny and mimosa-filled celebration.

Thanks for taking the time to visit! We always look forward to tuckering you out on your vacation to Colorado :o) And hope you aren't too upset about that! 

-Breanna

No comments: