Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Photos [8.8.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

Another one of Sophie from Sunday cuz she was just so dang cute :o)

My week to do list on my work desk (my vanity) mirror.

Denver view from the Museum of Contemporary Art rooftop! I met my friend, Niki, there for drinks Wednesday eve.


The beautiful evening bike ride home view of my street Wednesday night. That moon!

Soooo, have I mentioned that Ella hates thunder?

Steve! Dinner with my friend Steve in Milwaukee Thursday night!

Andy and his dad, Randy, chattin out on the patio Friday morning.

Randy's dog was being such a well-behaved pup at lunch.

Me and Andy with our favorite Wisconsin beers! Spotted Cow and Hopalicious.

She's keeping an eye out for all the trucks. She effing hates trucks.

We're in Sheboygan, WI right now for the weekend and into early next week. We have a wedding this weekend, and then family and friends time here for a bit. It's nice to be in Wisconsin for an extra extended weekend in the summer, and I'm not just talking about the Spotted Cow ;o)

Have a wonderful, summery weekend!

-Breanna

No comments: