Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Photos [8.29.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

Tuesday lunch at IKEA.

So, we bought some stuff.

I bought a big girl desk for my office. 

Hanging up my new curtains and lights in my office/guest room.

Isn't this so much more grown-up of an office space? Compare it with my former set up.

Ella likes to be able to see both her humans, when possible.

Why don't I make more root beer floats?

We were front row on the roller coaster Thursday evening!

Beers and rides. Just living the dream ;o)

Do you have any plans for the long weekend? Andy and I are hoping to buy a grill today, so I see a couple grill-outs this weekend. Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

-Breanna

4 comments:

Becky said...

i want a desk like that! and a rootbeer float!

Breanna Hanson said...

Maybe IKEA delivers to Brighton??

Unknown said...

YAAAAY for the desk! does it make you love work so much more? You def needed it!

Breanna Hanson said...

The desk definitely makes me feel like more of a legit employee with a home office. I didn't even know I was missing that!