Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Photos [9.19.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:


Views from the soccer and football stadium in Edwards, CO.

Mount Sopris in Carbondale, CO.

Carbondale, CO. 

The view from my vacation rental in Steamboat Springs, CO.

Driving east from Steamboat. The views, well, they're alright.

Now this is the time and place to be on a a motorcycle!

Green Mountain Reservoir. East of Steamboat, west of Breckenridge.

Just the local Target out in the mountains.

I stopped for a Chai on Main Street Breck.

Hiking around Breckenridge.

I'm back in Denver for the weekend following my trip to the mountains. It was a nice trip, and so beautifully surreal with the changing colors! But I'm happy to back home in Denver with Andy and Ella for a few days :o)

Have a nice weekend!

-Breanna

No comments: