Sunday, July 5, 2015

Friday Photos [7.3.15]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:


This sweet teepee was near our campsite.

Jazz in the Park. 

 
Chris and Jess got an adorable new puppy!

Having beers at home with Andy is probably my favorite way to spend an evening <3

I completed the Corepower Yoga June challenge: 20 classes in the month of June!

 My uncle Tim and his girlfriend Jess were in town from Minnesota. We went on a true Colorado hike, full of mountain views.

Looking at my beautiful moon-lit city from the patio at Prost with Ashley on Wednesday.

Playing Cards against Humanity with Shelly and Kevin. We've been letting the dogs play (dealing in an extra card at random) and they are AMAZING at the game! They won this round.

Andy is a sore loser and I am AMAZING at Farkle.

I made granola Friday afternoon and, not to toot my own horn, it's really good.

I hope you've enjoyed the long holiday weekend!

-Breanna

No comments: