Tuesday, July 7, 2015

NYC pt. 2

A few weeks ago I posted about my phenomenal Memorial weekend getaway to New York City. I had so much fun that I couldn't fit it all in one post. Here's the jammed-packed second part of the trip!

 
Alli and I went flower shopping to leave some color in our friend Erin's apartment.
 
Strawberry Fields in Central Park.

 
 It's hard to see, but there was a bluegrass band playing in Central Park!

Two-for-one martinis? There is no way this could be a bad idea.

 
There is also no way playing on Tinder with two-for-one martinis could be a bad idea.

Did you know there's a bar at Rockefeller Center?


Nina made some new friends in Times Square.


There were two big reasons for the trip out there: Number one being my friends Joe and Jessica's wedding, and number two being celebrating my 31 birthday with some of my closest friends. And, lucky me, May 23, 2015 was not only my 31st birthday but also J&J's wedding. And I did a lot of celebrating!

Alli and I HAD to get Cosmos in NYC, and did so at midnight on my birthday :o)

Beers in Brooklyn.

Truth, Brooklyn Brewing.

Erin bought me these cute bite-sized cupcakes!

My first black tie wedding - so fancy!!

Check-out the ceremony site. So dreamy.

The handsome groom and me! I've known this guy since 2002!

Maid of honor toast.

J&J. They get each other <3
 

Father of the bride explaining the tradition in their family of cutting the wedding cake with a SWORD.
 
It was so cool.
 
Erin and I climbed a tree. I have so much damn fun with this gal!!
 
The best bar bathroom ever.
 
The next day Alli, Nina, and I said our sad goodbyes to each other and Erin, and headed back to our homes. It was such a special weekend with some of the best gal pals around.

 
-Breanna

No comments: