Saturday, July 12, 2014

Friday Photos [7.11.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:


This lady was watching over us in the kitchen at our Santa Fe vacation rental (more on Santa Fe later :o) )

My last margarita of the Santa Fe trip. Yum!

Making a mid-week frittata with green tomato, scapes, and onion.

My sweet little flower wine glass.

Shelly came over to hang out with her buddy, Ella, Wednesday night.

Watching the Baraboo, WI band, Phox, perform Wednesday in Denver. So good!

Super long line at Chipotle Thursday night!

Andy found a recipe for a honey and mint whiskey drink, which we enjoyed thoroughly with our Chipotle.

Having some post-work beers at our neighborhood brewery, Station 26, on Friday.

Sad/mad Andy at his empty glass!

It feels like so long since I last did a regular, non Friday Photo update! I'm heading off to Providence, RI on Monday for the week, so please continue to excuse my absence :o) Have a wonderful weekend!

-Breanna

No comments: