Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Photos [7.18.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

On Sunday we made pizza with the avocado garlic oil I bought in Santa Fe.

Flying in to Providence. Isn't that water lovely? Please excuse the murky photo quality; I was flying through the clouds.

Theater in downtown Providence right by campus.

Some of my fellow Reps.

More Reps. What a fun night :o)

I have been in Providence, RI for our work annual Admissions Representatives meetings. All 50 of us Reps coming to Providence for a week in July, and it's a nice way to meet the other people that do the same job as me across the county. I haven't taken as many photos as I expected, though sitting in a classroom for hours everyday isn't the most photogenic moment! 

Have a great weekend!

-Breanna

No comments: