Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Photos [7.4.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

Sunday Funday with my beautiful sister-in-law in Duluth! 

Lincoln sunset on the rooftop. 


 
Laura and Andy enjoying Lincoln on the top of Laura and Michael's apartment building.

 
Love me some Oberon, and some Jeidy! We can't get this stuff in the west!

I thought I forgot to paint one of my toenails, but I guess the toe next to my pinky toe, is that the ring toe?, just prefers to shed the polish. 

Hey guys! I got my cast off!! My right arm kinda feels like a mutant to me, but it's so great to have it free.

Leaving Denver for a holiday weekend vacation in Santa Fe, NM :o) 

 

Cheers to vacations and cheers to beers!

This has been an eventful and oh-so-fun past two weeks! I have some photos to share with you all from the places we've been and the people we've seen. But for now, it's time to enjoy vacation :o) Enjoy your July 4th weekend!

-Breanna

No comments: