Monday, March 9, 2015

BANGARANG and Free Bud Light

On Friday, Andy and I went to see one of our favorite bands, Doomtree, perform. It was our first show of the year and suuuuch a great way to start out live music in 2015 for us! My most favorite song by them is Bangarang, and they ended the show with that song, and left both of us with a concert high.


They're all blurry monsters cuz they were running all over the stage the entire time.


Saturday was our Skee Ball league's end of the year party and they gave us all FREE BUD LIGHT. I'm fully a craft beer lover, but I gotta tell you, I do love me some free stuff! Some of our team went to the whiskey bar in Denver for a few drinks before switching over to Bud Light.

Pinky's up for whiskey.


I had a song request.


Lindsay was lovin' Christine's dance moves.


Bud Light <3


This guy. He's not supposed to do that in public, but he never listens to me.

Sunday was our Skee Ball game, and understandably, a few of the teams didn't quite make it after the free beer party! Our team had a good showing though!

Shelly & Kevin playing some ping pong in between our Skee Ball games.


I'm working most of the Saturdays this spring, so I took advantage of this full work-free weekend since there won't be more in my near future. And I gotta say, it felt pretty fulfilling!
 
-Breanna

No comments: