Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Photos [3.20.15]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

Andy and I grilled out Monday night :o) One of us was a more active participant than the other...

This sign at Niwot High School in Longmont, CO on Tuesday made me literally LOL.

They love their cowboys in Wyoming! At the state capitol (that's in Cheyenne for those of you wondering).

Did you know that WY was the first state or territory to allow women the right to vote? There's interesting history behind the law.

Inside the beautiful Wyoming state capitol.

Seen in Cheyenne, WY.

Hanging in Cheyenne, WY.

They leave me a sucker on my bed after tidying up the room. So sweet :o)

Joe, me, and Taylor. We were WY FBLA Business Presentation competition judges Thursday afternoon! 

I totally nailed this parallel park job downtown Cheyenne on Friday. And, it was on the driver's side.

Hello from Cheyenne, WY! I've been here since Tuesday late afternoon, and will be heading back tomorrow (Saturday) late afternoon to Denver. It's been a really energizing and productive trip up here, but I am soooo excited to be home with Andy and Ella, and probably some Saturday Station 26! But, before that, here's a picture of the Wyoming state capitol building cuz, really, it is lovely.



-Breanna

No comments: