Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Photos [3.6.15]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:


Eating my lunch at a rest stop. Glam-a-ram.

Beautiful library in Basalt, CO.

I loved the masks hanging up in the entry way of Basalt High School. Can you guess my fav?

This is the trash can outside of Basalt High School. It is bear proof.

Slope & Hatch in Glenwood Springs. My Tuesday dinner.

I went to a ski resort in Glenwood Springs for a quick morning snowshoe on their public trails.

I'm camouflaged.

Onward.

I stumbled across the slopes on my snowshoe trail.

Morning sunrise over Glenwood Springs.

I was out west this week recruiting in some of the mountain towns, and west of the mountain towns. The weather can be so unpredictable this time of year, but I was fortunate to have decent travel weather, and a little bit of time to enjoy the scenery!

-Breanna

No comments: