Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Photos [5.1.15]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:


This amazing photo was on display at the McNichols Building Sunday at the NPR event.

Beautiful view from the window seat on the way to Las Vegas Monday afternoon.

The college fair Monday night. As a bonus for you, this picture features an epic rat tail (bottom left).

Keeping it classy in Vegas! Not pictured is my family size bag of Ruffle potato chips.

My buddy Bryce, who is also an Admissions Rep attending the Vegas fair, and I watched the Bellagio show. This was set to "God Bless the USA".

Swooning over the most amazing breakfast Tuesday morning at Giada's restaurant in Las Vegas.

The view from my hotel room.

Grabbing beers at my fav, Station 26, with my colleague, Patty, and Andy.

Hiking in the mountains. CAN YOU BELIEVE I LIVE HERE?! <3

Andy and Chrissie hangin and loungin Thursday night.

Wow - what a week! Here's one last photo for you in case you can't believe I actually live a short drive from the Rockies (sometimes I don't either):


-Breanna

No comments: