Saturday, May 9, 2015

Friday Photos [5.8.15]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

Sunny afternoons in the backyard are Ella's most favorite. 

Andy & I are both May babies. We enjoyed our free bowls from Noodles & Co. for our birthday month on Tuesday.

Getting my annual pedi.

Shelly was super into the massage chair. 

Friends at Station 26 Wednesday night! I had a migraine and couldn't join the fun this time, but I have a feeling we'll be back ;o)

I attended two workshops on campus Thursday. The facilitator brought pipe cleaners for us to play with at our leisure, and my table collectively made this little dog pipe cleaner guy.
Out on Thursday celebrating our friend Jen's birthday!

Christine and Jen on Thursday.

Andy and I saw the phenomenal band Young Fathers perform at the Larimer Lounger Thursday evening.

My co-worker Mary putting on a Culinary Demo Friday morning to some Wyoming high school students on a field trip.

It's been pretty rainy and gloomy much of the week here in Denver, which is a big change from our usual sunny days. It's a bit nice sometimes to have a break from the constant sun and have a reason to stay in Friday night, or plan to see a movie in the theater with friends instead of feeling like you have to go hiking or do something outdoors. I'll welcome the sun and warmth back with open arms, but in the meantime, I see some lazy days coming this weekend.

-Breanna

No comments: