Thursday, May 28, 2015

Friday Photos [5.22.15]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

Celebrating Andy's birthday on Monday <3

 
Some of our friends, like Rob, came out to help make the day extra special for him!

In NYC: What do you mean "am I a tourist?"

Hey Alli, want to get brunch in New York City?

Brooklyn Bridge with my gal Alli! 

Nina and Alli taking in the somber 9/11 memorial.

 
Subway riding with these gals is so fun.

And sight-seeing is even more fun!

 A free show in Brooklyn means you're going to see one of your fav artists - Jamie Lidell - cuz it's Brooklyn and they can get anyone to perform.

Picking-up some flowers around the corner from Erin's apartment.

Woah, so late getting this post out! I've had a wonderful and fulfilling past week or so with a trip out to NYC, celebrating the wedding of two dear friends, seeing some of the best gal pals after years apart, my birthday, and my bro coming to Denver for a visit (more on all of that later), so I hope you excuse my absence and will reward you with photos in the coming weeks!

-Breanna

No comments: