Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Photos [5.15.15]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:


Doughnuts and beers at Station 26 with Lauren & Amy.

Our Tuesday night appetizer dinner. Featured here are fried mashed potato balls with an avocado cream sauce and edamame. Not pictured: cheese, cheese spread and crackers, fried brussel sprouts.

In hindsight, it was way too much food and was way more appropriate for a movie night than a dining room table night.

I went to Johnson & Wales's campus Wednesday afternoon to have a best practice brainstorming session with my colleague, Natalie.

All dressed-up for our anniversary dinner Wednesday night.

     
Fancy drinkies at Table Top in Park Hill for our fancy five year celebration <3

We were totally in-synch with our anniversary gifts color palette. A Madison isthmus belt buckle for Andy and smoked quartz and diamond earrings for me.

Beautiful Thursday evening walk for Ella which she responded to by squealing, squeaking, and barking the whole damn time.

Lazy popcorn and movie, "The Theory of Everything", night Thursday. 

As my work is transitioning from being out on the road traveling to in the office follow-up, I find that the days go by slowly, but the weeks just speed by and I'm in disbelief that it's already Friday. I enjoy the task of filling a full work week with projects and calls to students, and find it to be a bit like a game of maximizing my time at home and getting on campus. I can't say I've perfected it yet, but I'm only two weeks into this new schedule this year and look forward to planning my weeks out. Remember how I was talking about balance last week? Yea, that's what I'm working on right now and this month.

-Breanna

No comments: