Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Photos [1.24.14]

Here are some photos from Andy and my week:

Andy carrying all our new drinks back from the liquor store Friday night. We way overspent - eek!

We watched the first two 'Hunger Games' movies and just loved them! We both checked out the first book from the library.

 Saturday morning brunch at Oblio's. My mimosas became increasingly more full and bubbly with each one ;o)

 Andy and my Christmas dinner Saturday night. He said I have anime eyes in this photo - what do you think? Do I??

 I love how the wine bottles on display at the restaurant Saturday formed a heart.

 The cheese selection at Spinelli's in our neighborhood is fantastic! We were so grateful to have someone help us choose Sunday afternoon. I mean, where do you start??

 This is how I spent most of my MLK Jr. Day off from work.

 I was up north for work and almost got in an accident passing this scene! These are fake crashes in the parking lot of the Fire Protection District; they are used for teaching, I assume.

 We made Chex Mix Thursday night (ok, ok, Andy made it and I just took pictures). It is so tasty! 

 I don't know about the rest of you, but this week has tuckered Ella out.
 
I hope you have a rejuvenating weekend planned! We are meeting friends for drinks tonight at a brewery, and on Sunday my brother comes to town for the week (!!!!). He is here for work and Andy & I are lucky enough to host him Sunday-Friday :o)

-Breanna

No comments: