Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Photos [5.2.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

Enjoying a bottle of wine with some new friends at the resort in Vail.

Hello, Eagle, CO. You're looking rather pretty today.

Bonfire Brewing in Eagle, CO. Delicious beer! We needed a flight to try more.

Sweet little coffee shop in Vail Village. Perfect for Tuesday morning breakfast.

Ella was acting out at us being gone for five days by unmaking our bed. Haha. At least she doesn't take a dump in the house when she's angry.
 
I am feeling pretty under the weather right now: stuffy head, sneezing, running nose, and just all over worn out. I think it's a combination of allergies not taking the best care of myself with work travel recently. So please excuse the lack of photos as well as posts this week. I actually had a busy week with dinner at a sushi restaurant with Andy on Tuesday, catching-up with my folks on the phone Tuesday as well, and dinner in Boulder with Jenny my friend from high school and college Wednesday. That's on top of some local work travel. I just didn't take photos, it appears.

Have a wonderful weekend!

-Breanna

No comments: