Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Photos [5.30.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:


The lovely bride with her personal attendants the day before the wedding.

Yea, the view at the ceremony was pretty great :o)

Jen Jackl, a college friend, brought everyone (especially the mother of the groom!) to tears with her amazing voice.

Cupcakes and cakes! All made by Michelle and Viktoriya, friends of Jen's in Boulder. I heard they were the most delicious wedding treats.

I think this is the only photo of us together from the wedding!

New friends chatting on the patio at the reception.

Kara and Chris, having a good time?

I got some K2 time in back in Denver following the wedding :o)

Playing cribbage with my gal, Kara, in town from Wisconsin!

I tried to show Kara Red Rocks, but the amphitheater was closed so they could prep for the One Direction concert that night. 

Sorry for the total abandonment this week. It's not you, it's me. Andy and I had a busy week, in a great way, with friends in town for Jenny and Mike's wedding and our lives are still in total shambles! I'll give an update soon on the beautiful and happy wedding, and on my wonderful 30th birthday celebration, but until then, Andy and I are going to enjoy a quiet and low-key weekend (which I have already filled with a dinner date, hiking and beers, and a festival - oops!).

-Breanna

No comments: