Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Photos [6.13.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

I may be rocking an awkward brace, but I can still have fun!

With a deal like that, who could say no? 

Let's do this and brew some beers! At Black Shirt brewery in Denver. (I did not help make beers; just helped drink beers.)

I took a sick day Monday to go to the clinic and have my wrist x-rayed. The rest of the day, I laid around watching "Orange is the New Black".

Look! I can pour salt! It's the little things, folks. But, really, my arm is getting tired so can you please take the picture?

Tuesday night homemade pizzas. They were so much more delicious than they look!

Andy and I made some from-scratch falafel on Wednesday night.

Snapchatting Shelly some bourbon drinks Wednesday. 

Andy's the kid and dog whisperer! Hanging out with our friend Lindsay's kids Thursday night.

Lindsay's daughter was super pumped at Breanna's toys, aka the wine corks.

Aren't these flowers from Christine and Lindsay just lovely? Thanks, ladies :o)

I don't know about the rest of you, but this week has flown by! Monday-Wednesday were lazy days at home for us (Andy's favorite!) and it's shaping up to look like that will be the plan for this weekend, too! Have a great weekend, and for those of you superstitious folks, stay safe (?) this Friday the 13th!

-Breanna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Two things:
One - Did you finish Season 2 of Orange is the New Black yet?
Two - Your friend let you watch their children??
;) love ya...is it Sunday yet??