Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Photos [6.20.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

Our friend Kara got us a motorized wine opener which is not only awesome, but solves the problem of how a temporarily one-armed (and independent!) lady opens a bottle of wine!

Walking my monster.

 
On camps during orientation at JWU - Future Wildcats enter here :o)

Coffee with my friend Kristal Tuesday morning.

I took Andy out for a Tuesday lunch at a New Mexican place in Denver. We started with beer & sangria.

So we sat outside at lunch Tuesday. Without sunscreen, or knowledge that the table umbrella didn't cover my back.

I had jury summons Wednesday. I wasn't chosen, but the views were lovely.

Weather in Denver can be so weird! Andy at Station 26 Wednesday with the blue skies and sun...

...and just turn to the other side and we have some overcast weather...

...so when Lauren and Amy arrived, we moved inside for a beer...or two...

I hope you had a great week!

-Breanna

No comments: