Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday Photos [1.20.17]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

I visited the Hammond's candy factory.
 
The tour was really fascinating and we saw them making candy canes and lollipops. Everything is hand made!

Lauren and Amy watching the Hammond's candy people packaging candies.

So many candy canes!

Cashew pilaf, pecan crusted salmon, and mixed greens - this dinner was so good.

I've been participating in a lot of hot yoga classes this month, which means my yoga clothes are often hanging to dry in the bathroom.

I won tickets to an advanced screening of the movie "Split" Tuesday night. Andy and I had to wait in line for a while, but we are good at passing the time (playing games together on Andy's phone).

Shelly and Kevin had us over for dinner and games Wednesday night. Seen here: Kevin's teasing Rhett with a squirrel squeaker toy.

I brought some Hammond's caramels for us to sample after dinner.

Ella and I went on a Thursday morning sunrise walk and caught a glimpse of the moon over our neighbor's tree.

-Breanna

No comments: