Monday, January 30, 2017

Friday Photos [1.27.17]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:


Andy made us chili and I made us grilled cheese on Monday, and we enjoyed them in front of the movie "Sully".

We went to Ikea. We bought some mirrors.

Cool old firehouse in downtown Niwot (Niwot is right outside of Boulder).

I brought Andy out to dinner Thursday night to Phoenician Kabob, a middle eastern restaurant in our neighborhood.

Andy's fancy drink at the Bistro in Stapleton.

And lastly, a couple more pictures from the Women's March from the other weekend. First one of me and my ladies because we're best when we help each other up, and second one of the gentlemen holding our purses so we could take our picture because no march is complete or as influential as when your allies show up, too <3



 -Breanna

No comments: