Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Photos [2.14.14]

Make sure to scroll down to my last post, too, and wish Meg a happy birthday! 
She is waiting (ok, she is being forced to wait) until dad is back in town to open her gifts, so she's celebrating her birthday AGAIN on Sunday! It's a birthday weekend for my sis!

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

 This is what Ella does sometimes. Stands on her chair and bark, bark, barks out the window at...nothing.

Another one of Andy's "action shots".

 
I took this picture driving through the snow storm into the mountains. And then an identical one on the way home.


These lovely paintings were on the walls at a high school I visited. I was told the art classes paint murals around the school.

 
This is what school looks like when you live in the mountains.

I took this right outside the house I was staying at in Glenwood Springs. I love that little arch!

They do not mess around with their electrical boxes in Glenwood! I chose to not test the evil electric monster. 

My Passat barely made it down the road to the house in Glenwood!

On a hike in the neighborhood I stayed in in Glenwood.

I hope you have a great weekend! I am excited to relax at home with Andy and Ella after a busy work week traveling, and the awful snow I drove through both ways! It will be really nice to stay put for a few days.

-Breanna

No comments: